It is mandatory to perform an allergy test 48 hours before each use of the product. Consider purchasing the product in advance to take this test. Read and follow the instructions in the enclosed brochure. Hair dyes can cause serious allergic reactions.
Deliplus Color Permanente 100 | Natural Platinum Blonde :
- This product is not intended for use by persons under 16 years of age.
- Temporary "black henna" tattoos can increase the risk of allergies.
Do not use hair dye:
- If you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp.
- If you have ever had a reaction after coloring your hair.
- If you have ever had a reaction to “black henna” temporary tattoos.
Precautions regarding Deliplus Color Permanente 100 | Natural Platinum Blonde from Spain:
- Wear suitable gloves.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Rinse the hair well after application.
- Flush eyes immediately if the product comes into contact with them.
- Do not use to dye eyebrows or eyelashes.
- The emulsion contains hydrogen peroxide.
- The permanent color cream contains diamino lumen, diamino benzenes, resorcinol and ammonia.
- See the full ingredient list on the box.
- Do not use metal containers or utensils for mixing.
- Do not keep any remnants of the mixture for later use.
- If you have had a previous reaction or are in doubt, consult a doctor before using any hair dye.
- Wait 15 days after straightening, perming, coloring or extended straightening to apply the color.
- Do not use if your hair has been dyed with "henna" or using progressive coloring.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read and follow carefully the enclosed instructions in the package.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.